Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blends & Bridges: A Survey of International Contemporary Visual Poetry & Related Art


I feel grateful to be a part of the vispo show in Cleveland Ohio this month the show is full of a lot of very talented artists. Check out the link below.

VISPO!

Blends & Bridges: A Survey of International Contemporary Visual Poetry & Related Art

Gallery 324 at the Galleria at Erieview is hosting a show of contemporary international visual poetry (Vispo for short).

The show is curated by Cleveland visual poet/publisher John Byrum, Florida visual poet/publisher Bob Grumman, and Cleveland artist Wendy Collin Sorin.

Gallery 324
1301 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114

click here for show index

2 comments:

Candy Minx said...

Congratualtions Kaz!!!

How has the show been received? Did you get some photos, were you able to attend...? Did you leave your blog address with gallery, and if so how has that affected your blog attendance?

Great news about your show...and I haven't been here in a while just catching up with your recent posts. Hope this finds you well and happy.
Cheers,
Candy
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

Kaz Maslanka said...

Candy,
Thanks again for you response … unfortunately I was not able to attend the show however; John Byrum was kind enough to send me some pictures. From what I gather I think the show is doing well. As far as my blog attendance … well … I think there maybe three or four people who read it occasionally … thanks for dropping in!
Kaz

Visit the National Gallery of Writing