Monday, December 25, 2006

Flaky Pie

This image came from the following link: Flaky Pie


byedessa said...

very nice...)))

Anonymous said...

I think it should be called hard pie. They kneaded pie too many times. True pie is gently kneaded.

Kaz Maslanka said...

So be it ... call it hard pie!

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

that was a very nice pie i want to learn how to make one like that.

Kaz Maslanka said...

Hey that sounds good ... let me know how it goes. :)


Visit the National Gallery of Writing