Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Kaz Maslanka @ 2nd Annual -- The Film and Video Poetry Symposium



I am really excited and honored to be a part of the second annual Film and Video Poetry Symposium - The symposium takes place in Los Angeles, New York City, and Moscow. Most of the Symposium will be centered around film, yet, there will also be a Visual Poetry show at the Los Angeles Center for digital art. I Have two pieces of my work in that show: "Newton Second Law in Karmic Warfare" and "Congenital Wisdom"

In addition, I will be giving a lecture and workshop on Mathematical Visual Poetry at the Los Angeles Center for Digital Art (Downtown Los Angeles). The purpose is to provide tools to access mathematical visual poetry and methods to construct it - I will supply times for this soon. The opening for the upcoming show is July 13th so come on out if you are in Los Angeles.I will be sharing this event with some extremely talented people for which some will be presenting lectures at "The Little Theatre" in Santa Monica. So there will be a lot to experience. Check out what is happening here at this link

I will be showing: Newton's Third Law in "Karmic Warfare" and "Congenital Wisdom"





No comments:

Visit the National Gallery of Writing